Location: Madison, WI
Hours: Full-Time: Monday - Friday
We are seeking a Scheduler-Dispatcher for our commercial furniture moving and installation operations serving the Madison area. Our company utilizes field-based installation teams, vehicles, and other resources to fulfill projects of all sizes and we need someone experienced in handling multiple scheduling variables over time. Consideration of both customer satisfaction and financial impact are essential, with the flexibility and adaptability to accommodate unforeseen changes when necessary. Organization, communication, and analytical problem-solving skills are essential for success in this role.
Pay: $16+, depending on qualifications
4760 McFarland Ct
McFarland, WI 53558
What we need in a new Scheduler-Dispatcher:
- Coachability, Flexibility, & Dependability
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with understanding of financial reports and concepts
- Ability to work with members at all levels and in a team environment
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective relationships, internal and external, through excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized with focus on customer satisfaction
- Maintain and update resource allocation to achieve optimal deployment of company resources and project completion
- Appropriately leveraging sub-contracting resources when needed
- Forecasting upcoming project volume and managing projections from Sales
- Effectively communicate schedule changes and project details to internal and external customers
- Oversee, develop, and evaluate quality installation professionals through direct coaching, training, and through performance development plans
- Assist in other office duties as assigned
- 2+ years scheduling experience involving high volume or multiple variables
- Basic computer skills: ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite and ServiceTrax
- Preferred previous continuous improvement/lean/six sigma experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of major systems furniture lines preferred
About our company – A&M Business Interior Services
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.