Full-Time Furniture Installer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Hours: 7am - 4pm with some Project Variation
We are currently expanding our field teams and are seeking mechanically skilled Installers! These positions include assembling and installing commercial furniture such as tables, desks, cabinets, and shelves in commercial spaces throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro.
**Previous experience in our industry is not required – we’re looking for candidates who prefer active work, enjoy working with their hands, and are ready to try something new. Successful related experience includes: assembly, construction, residential or commercial moving/movers, automotive repair, maintenance technicians, cabinet makers, carpenters, home remodeling, etc.**
Be part of something great at A&M Business Interior Services!
For a limited time we’re offering a $500 hiring bonus!
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Discounted Tool Kit Available
- Paid Time Off begins first day
- Mileage and Parking Reimbursement
- Abundant Voluntary Overtime hours available on weekday evenings and weekends
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplemental Insurance Available
- Uniforms Provided at No Cost
- Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401k with weekly company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
Pay: $14.50-$20/hour, depending on experience
What we need in new Installers:
- Coachability, Flexibility, & Dependability
- Experience working with basic hand tools such as electric and hand-driven screw drivers, pliers, & Allen wrenches (professionally or non-professionally, such as home remodel, automotive repair, mechanical hobbies, etc)
- Physical requirements: lift up to 50lbs, active all shift, bending/twisting/carrying, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation
Installers at A&M Business Interior Services will need to:
- Assemble and install high-quality commercial furniture such as conference tables, desks, cubicles, cabinets, shelves, technology accessories, etc.
- Collaborate with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Be comfortable with a variety of location and tasks
- Read blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace throughout project
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Our Team Member Purpose at A&M Business Interior Services
- We enjoy variety in our work, being part of a close-knit team, interacting with clients, and are proud of a job well done
- We know that what we create will become the workplace or home for athletes, patients, professionals, and students while understanding that the quality of our work will become quality of life for others
- We take pride in universal respect, continuous improvement, and safety, which together lead us to future success and opportunity within our company
- Continual career development, plenty of overtime opportunities, and outstanding benefits create an environment that equips us for success
Location: Project dependent – Our installation teams commute directly to project sites throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro (reliable transportation required)
Full-Time: 7am – 3:30pm (flexible, voluntary overtime hours available)
About our company – A&M Business Interior Services
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.