Inventory Specialist (AZ)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Hours: Daytime Monday-Friday
We are seeking a new Inventory Specialist to join our team! This role will be responsible for careful receiving, detailed inspection, cataloging, and order pulling of our commercial furniture stock alongside a dedicated team in our warehouse. Flexibility is essential for taking on a variety of tasks in our warehouse and occasional variations in hours or days.
*Furniture-related experience is preferred, but not required*
Typical Hours: Daytime Monday-Friday
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Discounted Tool Kit Available (for optional installation overtime)
- Paid Time Off begins first day
- Mileage and Parking Reimbursement
- Abundant Voluntary Overtime hours available on weekday evenings and weekends
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplemental Insurance Available – eligibility at 30 days
- Uniforms Provided at No Cost
- Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401k with weekly company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Responsibilities of our Inventory Specialist:
- Unloading incoming products from trucks & accurately catalog for storage location and inventory system
- Pulling inventory for shipment to client locations, staging product in appropriate locations, and performing basic packaging, palletizing, and labeling activities
- Inspecting inbound and outbound products for damage – highly detail oriented
- Operates forklifts, pickers, and other equipment (we will train/certify)
- Promotes a safe work environment through active participation in company-sponsored programs and on-the-job processes
- Effectively organize and accurately manage inventory levels in all stocking locations
What we need in an Inventory Specialist:
- Coachability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on a task
- Ability to regularly lift 70 pounds
- Comfort working on an elevated surface
- Basic computer skills – ability to learn inventory system data entry processes
- Barcode/scanner inventory experience preferred
- Furniture Industry experience is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
About our company – Atmosphere Services:
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Atmosphere Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.