Furniture Warehouse with Installation
Location: Tuscon, AZ
Hours: Monday-Friday: 6am-3pm, with some project-based variation
We are seeking a warehouse professional with an interest in building furniture to join our team in Tucson! This role will be responsible for receiving, inspection, cataloging, and order pulling of our commercial (office) furniture stock as well as occasional field-based assembly & installation of those products too. Flexibility is essential for taking on a variety of tasks in our warehouse in addition to assisting with furniture installation during slow warehouse times.
*Furniture-related experience is preferred, but not required*
Typical Hours: Monday-Friday – 6am-3pm
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Discounted Tool Kit Available
- Paid Time Off begins first day
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplemental Insurance Available
- Uniforms Provided at No Cost
- Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401k with weekly company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
Responsibilities of our Warehouse Installer:
- Unloading incoming products from trucks & accurately catalog for storage location and inventory system
- Pulling inventory for shipment to client locations, staging product in appropriate locations, and performing basic packaging, palletizing, and labeling activities
- Inspecting inbound and outbound products for damage with high attention to detail
- Operating forklifts and other equipment
- Promoting a safe work environment through active participation in company-sponsored programs and on-the-job processes
- Assembling and installing high-quality commercial (office) furniture such as conference tables, desks, cubicles, cabinets, shelves, technology accessories, etc.
What we need in a Warehouse Installer:
- Coachability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on a task
- Ability to regularly lift 70 pounds
- Basic computer skills – ability to learn inventory system data entry processes
- Previous experience operating forklifts preferred
- Barcode inventory experience preferred
- Furniture Industry experience is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with basic hand tools such as electric and hand-driven screw drivers, pliers, & Allen wrenches (professionally or non-professionally, such as home remodel, automotive repair, mechanical hobbies, etc)
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
About our company – Atmosphere Services:
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Atmosphere Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.