Furniture Installation with Warehouse
Location: Altoona, WI
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7-9 hours per day between 6am & 5pm
We are seeking a mechanically inclined professional with an interest in building furniture to join our team serving businesses in Eau Claire and the surrounding areas! This role will be primarily focused on site-based installation of commercial furniture in addition to warehouse-focused duties at our facility in Altoona. Flexibility and self-reliance is essential for taking on a variety of independent tasks and projects.
*Furniture experience is highly preferred but not required*
Location: Altoona, Wisconsin
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Discounted Tool Kit Available
- Paid Time Off begins first day
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplemental Insurance Available
- Uniforms Provided at No Cost
- Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401k with weekly company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
- Monday-Friday: 7-9 hours per day between 6am & 5pm
- Occasional evenings/weekends
- Hours can vary as projects demand and can be either part-time or full-time for the right candidate
- Assembling, installing, and prebuilding high-quality commercial (office) furniture such as conference tables, chairs, desks, cubicles, technology accessories, etc.
- Unloading incoming products from trucks & accurately catalog for storage location and inventory system
- Pulling inventory for shipment to client locations, staging product in appropriate locations, and performing basic packaging, palletizing, and labeling activities
- Inspecting inbound and outbound products for damage with high attention to detail
- Operating forklifts and other equipment safely for efficient utilization of storage locations
- Adherence to all company safety policies
- Maintaining paperwork for incoming, stored, and outgoing materials
What we need in a new team member:
- Coachability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Inventory-focused warehouse experience preferred
- Experience in delivery driving using box/straight trucks and Clean Class D License preferred – No CDL License required
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on a task
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds
- Intermediate computer skills preferred – ability to learn inventory system data entry processes
- Previous experience operating forklifts required
- RF Scanner/Barcode inventory experience required
- Furniture Industry experience is highly preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with basic hand tools such as electric and hand-driven screw drivers, pliers, & Allen wrenches (professionally or non-professionally, such as home remodel, automotive repair, mechanical hobbies, etc)
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
About our company – A&M Business Interior Services:
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.