Experienced Furniture Installer (MN)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Hours: Full-time with Overtime Options
We are seeking experienced commercial furniture Installers to join our field team in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area. These positions include transporting, unpacking, assembling, and installing commercial office furniture components such as tables, desks, cabinets, and shelves. Our jobs are indoors and we are commercial-only: no residential work
*Must have experience assembling and installing furniture – leadership and driving experience is preferred, but not required*
Be part of something great at A&M Business Interior Services!
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Discounted Tool Kit Available
- Paid Time Off begins first day
- Mileage and Parking Reimbursement
- Abundant Voluntary Overtime hours available on weekday evenings and weekends
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplemental Insurance Available – eligibility at 30 days
- Uniforms Provided at No Cost
- Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401k with weekly company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
Pay: $14.50-$20/hour, depending on qualifications
Locations: Throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro – *Reliable transportation required*
Hours: 7am – 3:30pm with flexible, voluntary overtime options on weekday evenings and weekends
Installers at A&M Business Interior Services will need to:
- Transporting, assembling, and installing high-quality commercial furniture such as desks, cubicles, shelving, cabinets, technology accessories, etc.
- Collaborating with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Being comfortable with a variety of locations and tasks
- Reading blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work space throughout each project
- Performing other duties as assigned
What we need in Skilled Furniture Installers:
- 2+ years of experience working with systems furniture, driving, or leading teams of moving/installation projects
- Coachability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Experience working with hand tools (professionally or non-professionally, such as home remodel) such as: cordless drill, pliers, screwdriver, Allen wrenches, etc.
- Physical abilities: lift up to 50lbs, shift-on-feet, bending/twisting/carrying, etc.
- Desire to work high volume of hours: 50-60 hours per week
- Drivers: Clean Class D License (3 years) and experience driving box/straight trucks
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Our Team Member Purpose at A&M Business Interior Services:
- We enjoy variety in our work, being part of a close-knit team, interacting with clients, and are proud of a job well done.
- We know that what we create will become the workplace or home for athletes, patients, professionals, and students while understanding that the quality of our work will become quality of life for others.
- We take pride in universal respect, continuous improvement, and safety, which together lead us to future success and opportunity within A&M Business Interior Services.
About our company – A&M Business Interior Services:
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.