Experienced Furniture Installer (AZ)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Hours: Primary Project Time Slots: 7am-4pm & 5pm-10pm; Other Project-Specific Hours
We are seeking experienced commercial furniture installers to join our growing Phoenix, AZ field team. These positions include transporting, unpacking, assembling, and installing commercial furniture components such as tables, desks, and cabinets. Our jobs are indoors and we are commercial-only: no residential work.
Pay: $15-$20/hour, depending on qualifications
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits:
- Discounted Tool Kit Available
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplemental Insurance Available
- Uniforms Provided at No Cost
- Paid time off accrual begins first day
- Six paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- 401k with weekly company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Our Team Member Purpose:
- We enjoy variety in our work, being part of a close-knit team, interacting with clients, and are proud of a job well done.
- We know that what we create will become the workplace or home for athletes, patients, professionals, and students while understanding that the quality of our work will become quality of life for others.
- We take pride in universal respect, continuous improvement, and safety, which together lead us to future success and opportunity.
Skilled Furniture Installer Responsibilities:
- Transporting, assembling, and installing high-quality commercial furniture such as desks, cubicles, shelving, cabinets, technology accessories, etc.
- Collaborating with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Being comfortable with a variety of locations and tasks
- Reading blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work space throughout each project
- Performing other duties as assigned
What we need in Skilled Furniture Installers:
- 3+ years of experience working with systems furniture, driving, or leading teams of moving/installation projects
- Coachability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Experience working with hand tools (professionally or non-professionally, such as home remodel) such as: cordless drill, pliers, screwdriver, Allen wrenches, etc.
- Physical abilities: lift up to 50lbs, shift-on-feet, bending/twisting/carrying, etc.
- Primary Project Time Slots: 7am-4pm & 5pm-10pm
- Other Project-Specific Hours
About our company – Atmosphere Services
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment Federally Compliant drug test and background check.
Atmosphere Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.