Delivery Driver & Installer – Non CDL
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Hours: Full-Time Monday - Friday with occasional Evening/Weekend Overtime
We are seeking both full-time and part-time Delivery Drivers to join our team serving businesses of all sizes in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area! Our drivers operate a fleet of 16′ & 26′ trucks, transporting materials to project sites and helping to install the commercial furniture such as tables, cubicles, desks, cabinets, and more.
Pay: $17-$20/hour, depending on experience
- Part-Time: Weekday Evenings & Saturdays
- Full-Time: Weekdays 7am-3:30pm with voluntary overtime on weekday evenings and Saturdays
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Discounted Tool Kit Available
- Paid Time Off begins first day
- Abundant Voluntary Overtime hours available on weekday evenings and weekends
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplemental Insurance Available
- Uniforms Provided at No Cost
- Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401k with weekly company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
Delivery Driver-Installers at A&M Business Interior Services will need to:
- Drive A&M Business Interior Services trucks to predetermined destinations in a safe & timely manner, adhering to all safety rules
- Utilizes proper equipment and techniques to load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner
- Inspect vehicles before and after trips and reports any discrepancies to persons responsible for fleet maintenance
- Store product correctly to ensure no damage occurs during transport
- Assist in loading and unloading of products at both warehouse and project sites
- Utilize proper equipment to load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner
- Adhere to necessary processes for completion of company paperwork to ensure accurate records
- Assist with installation of furniture as needed between driving responsibilities
What we need in new drivers:
- 2+ years of experience in delivery driving using box/straight trucks
- Able to work with members at different levels of ability in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical skills and/or experience with hand tools
- Clean Class D License for the past 3-years – No CDL License required
- Ability to handle physical workload – lift 70+ lbs, push/pull 200 lbs on a cart
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Our Team Member Purpose:
- We enjoy variety in our work, being part of a close-knit team, interacting with clients, and are proud of a job well done.
- We know that what we create will become the workplace or home for athletes, patients, professionals, and students while understanding that the quality of our work will become quality of life for others.
- We take pride in universal respect, continuous improvement, and safety, which together lead us to future success and opportunity within our company.
About our company – A&M Business Interior Services:
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.