Delivery Driver & Installer – Non CDL
Location: Madison, WI
Hours: Full-Time Monday - Friday with occasional Evening/Weekend Overtime
We are seeking a Straight/Box Truck Driver & Installer to join our team serving Madison and the surrounding area! Our work includes assembly and installation of commercial furniture such as tables, desks, cubicles, cabinets, and shelves for both large and small businesses, typically in an office environment.
This position will be a mix of two primary responsibilities: driving a straight truck for deliveries to project sites and assembling/installing furniture at our project sites.
What we need in a new Driver/Installer:
- Valid Class D Driver’s License and clean driving record for past 3 years
- Coachability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Experience working with hand tools (professionally or non-professionally, such as home remodel)
- Physical abilities: lift up to 50lbs, shift-on-feet, bending/twisting/carrying, etc.
What we offer – Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplemental Insurance Available
- We’ve got you covered – Uniforms & PPE provided
- Tool Set Program Available
- Paid time off accrual begins first day
- Six paid holidays
- 401k retirement plan including company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
- Operates company vehicles by driving to a variety of customer locations for deliveries and/or pick-ups and assists in installation duties as needed
- Utilizes proper equipment and techniques to load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner
- Assembles and installs high-quality furniture such as desks, cubicles, shelving, cabinets, technology accessories, etc
- Collaborates with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Comfortable with a variety of locations and tasks
- Reads blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
4760 McFarland Ct
McFarland, WI 53558
Hours (project dependent):
- Monday-Friday, 7-9 hours per day between 6am & 5pm
- Occasional evening/weekend overtime
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Our Team Member Purpose
- We enjoy variety in our work, being part of a close-knit team, interacting with clients, and are proud of a job well done.
- We know that what we create will become the workplace or home for athletes, patients, professionals, and students while understanding that the quality of our work will become quality of life for others.
- We take pride in universal respect, continuous improvement, and safety, which together lead us to future success and opportunity within A&M Business Interior Services.
- Continual career development, plenty of overtime opportunities, and outstanding benefits create an environment that equips us for success.
About our company – A&M Business Interior Services
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.